Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hi everyone!

I'm usually not a blogger, and I haven't been on this site for; I'm going to say years. But, due to the circumstances surrounding my story, Against Your Window, I've come to move it here.  There was basically a witch hunt after me within the first two chapters that were posted over at FanFiction. Some lies were told and they flamed and pulled the story due to "plagiarism" because a very few people stated that it was like another story that I will not name on here because he/she doesn't deserve the recognition. I DID NOT plagiarize him/her in anyway. I had my prereaders in the document when I was writing and they know that I did not copy him in any way.

That's not my style. That's not the way I work. And anybody whom accused me of it, they are disgusting.

If anyone has already read Against Your Window you know that it is NOTHING like that other story that shall not be named. I was told that he/she was going to try and take it to Amazon. Good luck with that. Seriously. I do wish them the best of luck. I'm not worried. The writer apparently kept stating that their work was being stolen and his was original, but unfortunately, it wasn't. There were so many stories before that one. Sorry, but it's true.

I was flamed for using a window and the word "you." So, here is my thinking. When you don't know who the other person is ... what exactly do you call that person? Hmmm ...
My thoughts exactly.

So anyways, here I am. Reposting my story on my blog that I haven't used in a year of Sundays.

Thanks to the readers and followers on my Facebook that stood by me and claimed what FF did was incorrect and wrong and stole something. I'm a 30 year old woman of 2, married, and happy. I've never stole something in my life. And for lies to be told about me, not cool, yo!

I'm pretty positive on who the culprit(s) were, but I refuse to stoop to their level of immaturity and do this to them. I'm not like that. That's not to say I haven't, because I did. But, I'm not that low.

So, thanks for letting me rant and tell you what happened with the removal of it. I hope you do enjoy the story. I particularly love it, being my first lemon story.

Xoxo,

Mandi

3 comments:

  1. You go girl and with your bad self!! HOLLA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so this story; I just read it over on the actual post but all I can say is the following: Holyshitfuckchristgoddammitmotherofhell that was all kinds of hotness. It sucks that you were accused of something you didn't do, I personally have experience with this type of thing my story over on fanfiction was plagiarized over on fictionpad omg it was so frustrating and it took them over two months to even contact me and the other girl back. It was both of our stories word for word sandwiched together to make one awful story. But I'm getting way off topic, I wanted to write a little comment on here to simply say...well more like demand....one thing; WRITE MOAR!!!! I need more hot kinky lemons from you lol. ~Susie, xo

    ReplyDelete